Due to COVID-19, The 2020 Los Angeles Broker Challenge physical event, has been cancelled.
Please visit the 2020 Fundraising Campaign page: 2020 Broker Challenge Campaign
The children and families served by Vista Del Mar reflect the most vulnerable populations in the United States, and do not have the resources to access life essentials, including food, during the COVID-19 pandemic. We need your help to ensure that all children and families get the sustenance they need. Make a gift today so that the children and families at Vista Del Mar have access to essentials during the COVID-19 pandemic. For each gift received, LACRA will match dollar for dollar, up to $25,000!
Your donation will help provide:
- Grocery Store gift cards to fill empty shelves and cupboards for our most vulnerable families
- Tools for remote learning including home access to WiFi, laptops, computers, and other necessities to keep kids learning
- Art Therapy Supplies to help kids find their voice and to keep parents and therapists engaged with children
- Social Emotional Learning Kits to help children find outlets for their frustration and aggression
- For complete information please access the Family Service of Santa Monica Broker Challenge Event Website www.labrokerchallenge.com.
Traditionally held at a private beach club, past events have included a day of friendly rivalry between the most prominent commercial real estate companies in Los Angeles competing in a variety of sponsored beach events for the coveted industry trophy. Participants have competed in paddle tennis, volleyball, surfboard relay, football toss, basketball shoot out, ping pong, closest-to-the-pin golf, poker, a special event sand relay, and even a dunk tank!
Sponsorships are available for all athletic events, as well as the event host, breakfast, lunch, beer & soda during the day, massage chair, cocktails, reception, DJ, The Lounge, The Office, parking, raffle prizes and more! Promotional gift bag items are accepted and distributed to all players (250 item count).
The athletic competition is followed by a networking reception for participating athletes and supporters from the Los Angeles community. The planning committee surprises participants each year by switching events, or adding components such as a raffle or auction. Who knows what they have in store for us next year?
Get the latest event update through the event website - www.labrokerchallenge.com!
For more information about Family Service of Santa Monica, go to www.vistadelmar.org.
Stay tuned for the 35th Annual Los Angeles Broker Challenge 2021 date!